Tuesday, August 18, 2009

my monday officially now starts from 9am to 10pm. it's super tiring lor. and for the past week, though there's no tutorial, i felt that i don't have time for myself. i don't even have the time to upload photos onto facebook. all because of the 2 modules that's from 7pm to 10pm. haha. 

things i want to do long ago and haven't done it:

1) upload hk photos onto fb

2) develop taipei and hk photos

3) buy a hard disk so i can store all my photos. my com is almost full. =(

4) photocopy some papers.

5) send my hp for repair.

6) READ MY NOTES! i don't wanna lag behind again. it's only week 2 and i feel that i'm lagging behind!! 

oh and i'm quite determined to learn how to swim!! hehe. every wednesday will be my swimming sessions! hehe. initially i only wanted to go and HU1 XI1 cos crystal said it's good for asthma, and accompany eugene while he swim(EXERCISE!). but i got so bored after 2 sessions. hehe. swimming here i come!!

No comments: