Saturday, May 30, 2009

results were out yesterday. no more surprises like the past 2 semesters. just B lor. haha. just like my 1st semester. haha. a drop of 0.6 from last sem to this sem. probably last sem was the best i could do in my 3/4 years in uni le. hehe. 

i've never done anything that i want to do so far in the holidays! argh. nvm. still got 2 more months! hehe. oh yah. i know it's a little too early, but i really want all my friends to be there on my celebration! hehe. so EVERYBODY! KEEP YOUR 24TH OR 25TH JULY FREE OKAY!! if you're not free, please inform me asap! so i'll try to fix a date where everyone is free! hehe.

eugene was looking for a cute mmorpg so we can play together. haha. and we found one. very cute though the reviews weren't that good. haha. my first time playing this kinda game. but since i'm so free, just play lor. hehe. it's called crazy tao. =x

and i can't wait for monday to come! shopping time! though i'll not be buying anything. but can go out with xiuhui! hehe. going to shop for cfc's present. hehe. and maybe eat mof before that! 20% discount on weekdays! yummy~


No comments: