Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm hungry and my mum don't allow me to eat milo with biscuits. why? she said that it's too heaty. =( 

yay! I've got 2 birthday present already. hehe. below is a wallet from my sister! but i need to help her top up lor. which means i'm paying half the wallet. i thought she was going to buy for me at first, but she say she can only half. so sad. haha. nevermind better than nothing! hehe.

the other one is from eugene's sis and bf. hehe. so sweet of them to buy me a present before they leave for australia to study. hehe. a white watch! she knows i love white! hehe.


some random pictures where we cooked at home. it's so yummy! but everytime after i cook, i'll not have the appetite to eat. i don't know how people can cook and eat straight after that. i can't. so i think i cannot be a housewife next time. maybe my husband will cook and i'll eat! hehe!

No comments: