Monday, June 29, 2009

i thought i've posted the date for my birthday celebration. i'm so forgetful. speaking of that, i've forgotten to transfer money to my dear xiuhui. hehe. i'll do it as soon as i've finished this post.

alrights. so my birthday celebration will actually be on 24th july, friday, 6pm. i know people will be late.. so 6pm should be fine. haha. it'll just be normal buffet at my place. NO THEME. haha. no headaches as to what to wear okay. haha. i just hope everyone can turn up. i really want all my friends to be there. and sadly there'll be some who might not be there. =( 

thanks to ruben, i'm addicted to another show. haha. 90210. christina! quick finish gossip girls and watch 90210! haha. 

off to sleep. my boyfriend's birthday is coming and i've not prepared any presents or card yet. good luck to me. hehe. 

No comments: